ROOF REPLACEMENTS IN AUSTIN, PFLUGERVILLE, ROUND ROCK & SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
The Local Roofing Experts You Can Trust
At Aurum Roofing, we offer both Commercial and Residential Roofing Installation in Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock and surrounding communities. Whether you are looking to improve the curb appeal of your home or business or if you have an emergency situation that requires a roof replacement, don’t fret! We are the local roof experts you can trust. We specialize in the following types of roof installations:
- Fiberglass Asphalt Shingles
- Flat Roofs (Bitman and T.P.O., EPDM)
- DuroLast Preferred contractor
- Metal Roofs
- Tile Roofs
- Slate Roofs
- Specialty/Custom Roofs
Know your Roofs Condition using our
Ground Level Checklist
Is it really time to replace your roof? Know what the Pros look for from ground level. That’s right, no need for ladders to determine your roof’s condition. We are going to cover the Top 3 most common roof factors that will lead you to actually having to replace your asphalt roof, before stepping foot on a roof. We’ve done this test ourselves. We look for these floor items first and 9 out 10 times, We can tell if you need a new roof or not. We want you to base your decision off facts and not what someone is recommending you to do! This is something that most homeowners can check themselves. You never know. These next few signs along with our (Checklist Video below) may actually save you a lot of time and money because after all, replacing a roof doesn’t come cheap.
Sign #1-Determine Roof Age By:
- Asking your neighbors if they remember your home getting roofed and how long ago its been? (if you’re not the original owner)
- Is there an excessive amount of small gravel collecting around your gutter spouts?
Sign #2 Wind / Hail:
- Check for dents on downspouts and gutters
- Check for broken plastic trim/ vinyl around the outside glass of your windows
- Check for Holes on window screens.
- Check for dents on A.C unit
- Check for shingles on your yard. (make sure the Shingle Color matches your Roof)
- Ask your Neighbors if they have noticed your Shingles on their yard.
- Walk around your Home and take a look at your Roof, Does everything look in place?
- Go into your attic and look for water stains on plywood above your head. Check around all PVC pipes, vents, etc… anything that goes through the roof. Do you notice water stains or soft plywood around these areas?(watch out for the nails above your head)
Our experienced, roofing experts can help you when it’s time for a roof replacement. For more detailed information make sure to watch our “How to tell if I need a New Roof Video here Aurum Roofing You-tube Video Ground Level Checklist
Our Roof Replacement Process
At Aurum Roofing, since we take such great pride in our roofing work, we want you to feel confident about the work we do as well. When it comes to a roof replacement for your Round Rock or Pflugerville home, here is what you can expect when you choose us:
- Prior to our installation, we will come to your place of business or home and guide you through the process to help you select the best roof options to fit your budget and vision.
- Once materials are selected and the roofing installation project is scheduled, we will come to your home or business to prep the area on the day of the install.
- We will cover your yard with tarps to catch falling debris, such as nails and other sharp objects, and move patio furniture and/or landscaping items away from the work area to prevent damage.
- We will then remove the existing roof and inspect it for possible rotten plywood decking caused by water damage and replace as necessary.
- Finally, we will install the new roof including felt underlayment, shingles, pipe boots, attic vents, new valley flashing and roof accessories
With all of our roofing replacements, we include a written warranty. This ensures when your roof is installed, that all points of your roof are covered and installed correctly to ensure longevity, safety, and satisfaction!
Emergency Roof Replacement
Emergency roof replacement is often something that can sneak up on you with very little warning. Because of the severe weather we experience here in the Austin – Round Rock Metro, roofs are under a relentless barrage from the outside world: constant heat, occasional hail and wind damage, and moisture from heavy rains. All of these elements can cause the materials used to hold your roof intact to blister, swell, come loose, and even become exposed. When this happens, it can lead to exposure, water damage, rot, mold, and even structural issues that can cause areas of your roof to collapse.
No matter your situation, we are here to help you in your time of need. Please call us right away and we will help you get your roof replacement scheduled and performed right away.
What to Expect During a Roofing Job
While roofing or repairing your home, office, or building, we will strive to do our best to keep your roof and surrounding areas in the cleanest possible condition. However, there are a few minor things you can do to help us with this process.‘What to Expect’ Roof Replacement You-tube Video
- Please keep all children and pets away from roof and surrounding working areas
- Driveway(s) will always need to be at our access. If possible, park cars, boats, RVs, etc, out of driveway area.
- Please mow your lawn the day before your roof is to be worked on. This allows us to run a magnetic roller properly throughout the entire working area picking up nails, staples, and all small metals that may have fallen during your roof installation.
- Please remove all breakable valuable from walls and shelves. Vibrations from the roof work may cause items to fall, (TV’s, lamps, picture frames. Etc.)
- Remove all items from around home where roofing debris might fall, such as, autos, potted plants, patio furniture, etc.
- Please provide us with access to a working Electrical outlet.
- Back yard access is needed. Unlocking your back yard gates is important, this allows us to access all points of your roof and is critical for clean-up.
- Inspect heating unit, hot water heater, and stove vents in attic to make sure none has become dislodged. The crew will perform this task if allowed access to the attic.
- Turn your A.C. off. Most A.C. units are located outside your house, directly under your roof edge. To protect your unit from roofing debris falling into it, we have to cover it with a tarp so we ask you to turn your unit off while work is being done. This will protect it from over heating.
- Roofing is no small project. There will be constant noise from start to finish.
For any other questions or concerns please give us a call for further at (512)284-5239. We are ready to work with all of your needs and serve all of those in Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park & Surrounding Metro areas.